I finally watched The Big Bang Theory today.
There was a TV on the wall in this Thai diner, and naturally because of the noise level of the customers, the employees had the audio turned off - but there was closed captioning on, so people could still watch the show.
I was waiting in a rather lengthy line, and sort of became invested in the show within the span of the time that I was standing there, slowly shuffling forward.
I was stunned.
- TARDIS: Sorry doctor you're stuck with these teachers for the next three years
- TARDIS: Also the chameleon circuit broke
- TARDIS: A button got stuck so Susan's going to stab you all until you fix it
- TARDIS: I've conveniently landed where you'll lose me have a nice time trying to find me again
- TARDIS: Hey an alternate dimension filled with nightmares let's go there
- TARDIS: You know what's better than Heathrow? Anything.
- TARDIS: I was bored so I changed my entire interior layout
- TARDIS: Also I deleted all the bedrooms
- TARDIS: Hey I let the master in
- TARDIS: Fuck you Charley
- TARDIS: Oops I possessed your companion
- TARDIS: I brought the other one back to life but now he can't die
- TARDIS: You know where you could have a great vacation? the planet of carnivorous wasp people.
- TARDIS: love you